CALL FOR THERAPISTS
Victim Support Malta is currently looking for freelance psychotherapists, counsellors and family therapists to deliver therapy sessions to VSM clients in our therapy rooms at VSM Offices.
The selected candidates shall meet the following requirements:
– Possess a Masters degree in the relevant field of study;
– Possess a temporary or permanent warrant;
– Possess a Professional Indemnity Insurance;
– Be highly organized and have a strong aptitude for teamwork;
– Preferably possess excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Maltese;
– Have sound moral values & be passionate about working with an NGO.
Should you be interested in being a part of Victim Support Malta’s team, please send your CV and covering letter on [email protected]
Head of Service
Victim Support Malta is currently looking for a person to fill in the role of our Head of Service on Full-Time Basis.
Link to the Job Description – Head of Service – Job Description
Should you be interested in being a part of the VSM team, please send us an email with your CV, recent police conduct (less than 6 months) and motivational letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role to [email protected]